The desire to be thin does not lead women or men to the end goal. Many say they simply have no motivation to lose weight, and their loved ones accept them as such. Others simply do not know where to get this motivation and how to force themselves to lose weight on a psychological level. In this article, we will analyze the main motivational options that help maintain a normal weight.
Motivation methods in the initial stage
The hardest part for an overweight person is to start losing weight. Motivation to lose weight will always be lacking if one does not want to. One should not look for an incentive to lose weight in another, one should first understand oneself and understand what it is for.
The simple desire to "lose weight by summer" ends in failure for most people who lose weight. The diet lasts for several weeks, followed by serious and prolonged drinking, which only makes the situation worse. In fact, the motivation for training and sports, which allows you to develop the willpower to lose weight, lies in a deeper sense.
There are several options for a strong weight loss motivation that are worth exploring in more detail:
- I will be able to wear beautiful clothes and attract the eyes of others;
- I will no longer have health problems;
- I will be able to have a healthy baby;
- I will not be shy on the beach;
- i will get younger;
- Easily get rid of the problem of overeating;
- My relatives and loved ones will not be ashamed of me.
The incentive to lose weight must be specific, clear and understandable. Only with a personal desire to change completely into pride in oneself and the envy of the enemy, can the desired results be achieved and the stigma of a fat person removed from oneself.
Effective motivation for weight loss
The incentive to lose weight is what many overweight people lack. It is important to want a drastic change first and only then start working on a plan. If a person is constantly dissatisfied with himself, wants to lose weight, but lacks the willpower and stimulus, it is worth finding them. We will analyze the possibilities of effective motivation to lose weight, which will help people who are overweight to believe in themselves.
Many do not know how to motivate themselves to lose weight, what to do so that after 1-2 weeks there will be no weight loss again. It is important to plan everything properly for a start, because it is not enough to lose weight in the form of words: "I want", the process is worth taking a more global approach.
Creating weight loss plans is the first step to look out for. To do this, it is desirable to create a clear action plan for yourself, which will include:
- Changing eating habits;
- Optimal activities and training program;
- Viewing motivational programs or photographs;
- Presentation of your final result.
The plan is drawn up logically, adequately assessing its capabilities and strengths. It is best to aim to lose 3-8 kg per month by changing your diet, reducing calories and exercising 2-3 times a week. The first month will be the most difficult, but after losing weight, noticing minimal results and changes in figure, the motivation will come on its own, forcing you to fight for your beauty and harmony with more intensity.
It is also important to motivate yourself to lose weight through self-confidence. If a person who loses weight cannot love himself, is not sure about his strength and abilities, losing weight will be extremely difficult. It is important to wake up every day, every morning, that the extra pounds will disappear quickly if you exercise regularly, eat properly and forget about sweets. The main thing is to believe in yourself, to inspire yourself to a good result, which will definitely be achieved over time.
To understand what changes are taking place in the body in a week or a month, they need to be monitored. For this purpose, there is a so-called achievement diary, which includes volume and weight records.
The diary is kept from the first day, entering the initial volume and body weight. Then reweigh and measure the volumes every Sunday at the end of the working week, recording them in a separate column, comparing the results. Nothing motivates a person, such as seeing personal results and positive changes in figure. Especially keeping a diary is shown to those who lose weight who weigh more than 20-30 kg. In this case, the result is evaluated only after the reduction in volume during the measurements and the reduction in weight during weighing. At first, the visual vision of yourself in the mirror may not indicate a change that suppresses the spirit of slimming.
These motivation methods will allow you to achieve a good result much faster, visually follow your changes, gaining new forms every week. It is the biggest motivation and incentive to lose weight.
Motivation for fast weight loss
A beautiful body is not only an object of admiration, but also human health. If losing weight is extremely difficult, a person constantly stops halfway, eating his problems and worries with pounds of sweet and fatty, you should be familiar with the main motivational options that will lead to rapid weight loss.
- Strengthening health. Health is the most important thing for everyone, so it is in the first place in the motivation for fast weight loss. If a person has problems with the heart or respiratory system, they are at risk of serious illness that requires long-term treatment. Faced with this situation, many are willing to follow any diet and physical activity to lose excess pounds and establish all the necessary processes in the body.
- Raising self-esteem. Some overweight people have extremely low self-esteem, which prevents them from feeling confident in society and defending their rights. When there are a lot of beautiful and slender girls around, wanting to look exactly the same, there are beautiful and slender legs, tinted buttocks, which only increase self-esteem and do not question any actions.
- Weight Loss Blog. If you are not motivated and you cannot force yourself to get a good result, you can start blogging from the smallest thing - doing business at home. There will definitely be a lot of like-minded people who will support and then be motivated by the result. The bloc has a certain duty and responsibility towards the people who watch and watch it, so no one here will give up halfway.
- reward and penalty system. Diet and sports - it does not mean a lifetime and a strict regime. Be sure to make your day free from everything, allowing you to enjoy delicious cookies, a small piece of cake or just watch TV while relaxing from the hall. But there is a main rule: such entertainment should be done no more often than once every 2-3 weeks, otherwise there will simply be no change in the weight loss process.
These tips will allow you to quickly get rid of extra pounds, approaching the weight loss process responsibly. It is very important to set a goal, be motivated with a good result, look at photos that motivate you to lose weight, and successfully achieve results.
Heavy weight loss motivation
Many people who used to be overweight had slender and beautiful shapes that turned into a large piece of fat over time. If you are not motivated and do not motivate photos of beautiful athlete girls or boys, you have to approach the process from the hard side. This motivation includes:
- You need to take your old clothes, which are a few sizes smaller than the current ones, and try to put them on yourself. Discovering that jeans or skirts are not worn above the knees, a person feels complete disgust for himself, respectively, is motivated to correct this situation as soon as possible. Such a strong motivation is only suitable for strong personalities who have begun to appear within certain circumstances. People with poor psychology should not use this method, as it will be able to break them even further, delaying the slimming process for a long time.
- With heavy motivation to lose weight, you can still fall in love. When there are "butterflies" inside a person, he is inspired by a loved one and is ready for any experiment with his body and inner state. Love is a strong motivation that allows you to treat your body more carefully and firmly, trying to achieve good results for weight loss by any means.
In practice, it is proven that such harsh methods are more effective and efficient for weight loss, because they do not have time to think, they make you act here and now.
Motivation tips from psychologists
How to find motivation to lose weight? Psychologists say that all motivation is inherent in the subconscious, and if it is not disturbed, it will be extremely difficult to achieve the desired effect. There are basic tips from psychologists that allow you to see the motivation and with it to start effective weight loss until the desired result is achieved. The motivation rules are as follows:
- You need to set reasonable goals. If you have 5-10 or more extra pounds, it will be extremely difficult to get rid of them in a week or a month, and in some cases it is completely impossible. You do not have to set such a goal for yourself, but if you do not achieve it, you will suffer psychological trauma and face congestion again. It is important to set realistic goals for yourself and understand that the body is a complex mechanism, and if in the first week it allows you to lose 3-4 kg, then the next week weight loss may not be at all, and this is a normal process.
- Make training enjoyable. Even if the sports take place at home, you should try to make them beautiful and stylish. To do this, it is important to buy a beautiful and comfortable uniform for activities that you will enjoy. Under no circumstances should you train in home clothes, worse - in pajamas! It is immediately doomed to failure. If a beautiful and comfortable suit is available, you will want to put it on as soon as possible and start exercising, watching your reflection in the mirror. It only increases the desire to train.
- Celebrate your weight loss victories! No, we are not talking about the fact that after the lost pounds you can safely buy a cake and eat them. The matter is quite different. When you lose extra pounds, a person loses volume, so a new closet is needed. After each global weight loss result, you need to buy beautiful clothes that will motivate you even more for your next purchase. You can celebrate your victory in slimming in any way, for example, go to the long-awaited massage, manicure, solarium, etc.
- Don't be overly demanding of yourself for every extra kilogram. You need to have a positive psychological attitude towards training that will allow you to become more active and supportive, just enjoying it.
Psychologists say that diet, sports and other means of weight loss are a very serious step for an overweight person, so it is important to prepare for it in advance. Only such an attitude will allow you not to break out of training, not to allow you to eat a plate of Olivier or other salad with mayonnaise. You must first understand yourself and prepare well. Physically, the body is always ready for stress and weight loss, but 90% depends on the psychology of an overweight person.
Motivation to lose weight in pictures
Nowadays, many people who lose weight are motivated by beautiful slim girls with toned shapes, clear skin and a healthy appearance. If there is not enough motivation, you need to find a beautiful audience with slim stature on the social network or observe a specific person who has had problems with excess weight in the past. It is the results of others that motivate and pay more attention to one's appearance.